JAG Fitness testimonial

I recently got this email from one of my clients and I wanted to share his story.

Jason,
My experience with you has been extraordinary for me...for you it's basic and fundamental...but for me it's beyond belief how much I have changed from just a few exercises..and really not many, because I am too easy on myself most of the time..and diet changes of course.
Before Christmas I was 202 pounds of pure fat...I am now 174 pounds .
..and also FYI..everyone ..even the waitress at an Irish pub where I always eat once a week and used to drink also..but now have iced tea (sugarless of course)..said just tonight.."you look terrific...you have lost all your bloat..your face has changed dramatically...and my wifes best friend who is the epitome of a bitch..said "i was worried about you..even though I didnt say anything...u were so heavy and getting fatter and had no exercise...and I was glad when u said u were going to a trainer but I didnt have much faith ...BUT now look at u..you look terrific..your face looks like youve been on a 6 month sabbatical...and your stomach is almost gone...And..i just kept telling everyone that I was so fortunate because I found the most amazing trainer..and then told them about how observant you are and made me able to do things I would have sworn were impossible..because you told me how..and everyone was listening and no one was getting waited on because the waitress was also mesmerized...and I just told them all that I was sure no one else could have helped me..and I became verbose about your diet rules and all the things u were helping me with and even my wife who NEVER says anything resembling positive thoughts about me..said yes..he's changed dramatically...i was shocked....and i really really want to go as far as I can with this....nothing has ever helped me so much before..
D.

Jason here: One of my passions in life is showing people how simple it can be to add the right kind of movements into their lives and change their bodies without beating themselves up. I do NOT subscribe to the dogma that you have to work out a lot or even very hard to see great results. The above email was written after I'd been working with Mr D. once a week for about two months. I gave him stuff to do on his own, but I don't think he did 90% of them. I know how to get the most out of very little and it thrills me to show others how to.

With the JAGfit personal training program, no equipment or gym memberships are necessary. I can help you lose fat, gain muscle, get flexible, get toned, increase your energy, perfect your yoga practice, improve in a sport or activity and/or just feel tons better.
Each of my clients is on a different program that is perfectly tailored to their needs and abilities.
If you, or someone you know, needs some help getting on the right track towards health and fitness, get in touch with me. My specialty is education. After a few sessions with me, you'll feel a remarkable difference. After your three month JAGfit program, you'll be able to go off on your own and really make a significant change in your body and your lifestyle. Of course, if you want, I will continue to work with you for as long as you like.


Get JAG fit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching