Another Nia student testimonial

Yay! Go Nia!

"Last February, I just got off the couch and decided to come back to Nia after 3 years of not doing any exercise. I showed up to your Sunday class and instantly felt comfortable and accepted. I found myself coming back each Sunday really focused on your opening "intention" for the day and feeling better already. Once the music came on, I simply responded to the joy of movement to music. I didn't ask myself to do more than what I could and the atmosphere was welcoming and non-judgemental.

Three months later, I had an "a ha" moment a block away from my apartment. It happened after work, right after I left Gourmet Garage carrying 2 packages and a shoulder bag; I wanted to get home and the Broadway light was already green. I just ran across the street and made the light! I didn't even think about it until I had crossed Broadway. The old, lethargic me would have stood at the corner to wait for the next light. The new me didn't even think, my body did it without me! I had "arrived" and felt a tiny thrill at what I had accomplished in that small moment--movement for the sake of getting home!
Thank you Jason!"

-R.K.
New York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching