Preparing the Apartment to Sell

I’m spending this week getting the apartment ready to show.
The plan is to be able to put the place on the market on March 1. So, I’m spending all of my time this week getting rid of clutter, cleaning up all the nooks and crannies and fixing those little things like loose handles, patches that need some touch-up paint, and little improvements geared towards appealing to a buyer’s eyes.
So, since I don’t have a lot of time to make videos this week, I’m just going to post this really brief one. 
I’m demonstrating a great stretch for the torso that emphasizes ‘lateral stretch of the spine.”  
This type of stretch is really good for anyone with tightness in their lower back.  Very often, the lateral stretch is perfect because it addresses the obliques and the quadratus lumborum--two muscle groups that are often tight, often overlooked and are often a direct cause of lack of mobility and of lower back pain and discomfort.
So, watch this video and use it to free up the tension in your back.  


I’ll be back after this week to make more videos and write more health-related entries on the blog.
Ok, back to scrubbing the shower stall.   Ugh.  Wish me luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats