What is Online Personal Training?

In the modern age, it is possible for me to work with people from all over the world. Until the advent of the internet, I was limited to those people within my physical vicinity.  But for the past several years, I've been developing my skills as a remote health and fitness coach.

I specialize in helping people understand what choices they should be making in order to get the results that they want. Whether they want to lose weight, gain muscle, do better in golf, sleep better, have more energy or just be in a better mood, I can help.  I have three specific and unique ways to offer my help at varying degrees.


TRANSFORMATION
First of all, I have put together a program that I call "Transformation." It is designed to address what I consider all of the aspects of a healthful lifestyle. These are the things that I have seen, in the decades of working as a personal trainer, that get in the way of people getting the results they want. For example, people come to me frustrated that they can't lose weight, but they refuse to have a discussion about changing their diet because they've determined that they want to exercise the fat away. Or someone who wants to have more muscles but refuses to get the proper amount of sleep or drink sufficient amounts of water.  All of these seemingly small things are necessary to get in place before you can reap the benefits of a healthful lifestyle, which is vibrant, glowing health.

So I put together a three-month long, step by step guide to getting ALL of those important and often overlooked factors into place. It seems very simple, but it will actually multiply by manyfold the results that you get from the simple activities that you may already be doing in order to achieve your health and fitness goals.

Each day, you will get a lengthy, informative and inspirational email from me about one topic at a time. Simply by reading and understanding each email, and following the simple advise for making gradual changes to your habits, you will feel your life, health, wellness and attitude improving. And you will find more joy and ease in what you do and will certainly see better results in your training.

The program lasts for three months and costs less than $100 total. In addition to my verbose emails, you also have access to me, personally. You are invited to respond to any of the 90 emails in the program and ask me a question, challenge a concept or ask for help in understanding or applying anything I brought up.

You can sign up for the program and begin taking charge of your health immediately by visiting this link. More info about the Transformation Program.  At the bottom of the page is a PayPal button with some older prices on it. You can use that button, if you want to pay a couple of dollar extra. But if you want to use my updated rate of $97 instead of $99, then after you read all about my program on that page, return to this one where I have installed a PayPal button reflecting my current rate of $97.


ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING
Another thing that I'm doing is offering a more personalized one-on-one experience with me. While the Transformation program takes you on a prescribed journey, this one-on-one experience is going to be 100% tailored to you and your needs and individuality.

I will begin by finding out as much as I can about you, including what you want to achieve, what you're willing to do to get that, what you've tried in the past and many of your beliefs about why you haven't been able to achieve it on your own. Once we've determined the best way I can help you, I will make you videos, or write you long descriptive essays that will get you on the right track to getting exactly what you want.

Thanks to modern technology, like YouTube, DropBox, Facebook Live, Skype and the like, I can see what you're doing in order to give you notes, encouragement, challenges and advice. And I can demonstrate to you what I'm asking you to do. I can prescribe exercises and give you nutritional guidelines as well as address the little things that I spoke of in the Transformation program.

Due to the intensely high level of participation in this Online Personal Training program, I limit myself to ten clients active at any given time. And I have room for a few more at this time, so if you're at all interested in this, I encourage you to get started.

Procrastination is our worst enemy. Do NOT wait until you 'are ready'.  The truth is, life will always be a distraction and that fact is built into my style of working. I go into this work knowing that everyone's life feels like it's as full as it can possibly be and there is no room for adding lots more to it. But my speciality is finding ways and getting results.

I literally started studying health and fitness when I was ten years old. I was a young fan of Jack LaLanne and also a follower of Charles Atlas. I have studied from east to west; from Ayurveda and Yoga to the Paleo Diet and HIIT and everything in between. From this vast array of influences and mentors, I am able to customize a program for anyone, as long as they're clear on what they want. And even if they're not clear, I've been trained in methods that will help us get to the bottom of that question, as well.

So if you want to get started, taking charge of your health and fitness but don't know where to start, or simply if you want some guidance, encouragement, accountability and motivation, stop thinking about it and sign up for some Online Personal Training with JAG.  We can get started as soon as today!!

My rates are $197 to start. This covers the first two months of one-on-one training. After that, continuing to work with me only costs $79/month.  My intention is to educate you and get you started and then send you on your way. It is not my goal to find clients for life. I will work with you as long as you want or need, but I"m not one of those that attempts to build dependence on me into my programming.

If you have any questions, fire away.  I'm eager to get working with you.

To sign up now, for the Transformation or to get started with Online Personal Training, click here.



Options



JAGS VIDEO CLUB
And the final way that some people have enjoyed working with me is by joining JAGs Video Club.
This is for people who don't need a lot of guidance, as there is none in this program. Some people just want some movement ideas and motivation, so they should have access to a program that costs a lot less than it does working one-on-one, or even on a program that I've painstakingly written and organized to produce health-bringing effects. But this program is more self-guided. It is basically me showing you what I do in my studio, for my own workouts. I'm not advising, coaching or recommending, but letting you see behind the curtain.
For $13 per month, I'll send three monthly videos. Each one is between thirty and sixty minutes and is an unedited depiction of exactly what I do to stay in shape. Some videos will be of me dancing, which I use a great deal to promote muscle tone, agility, coordination and cardiovascular health. Some will be of me stretching and / or recovering, which is a crucial aspect of my program. Other videos will show me doing strength exercises or high intensity metabolic types of workouts. I use very little equipment, so most of the time you should be able to emulate what I do on your own.
But let me emphasize once more that in JAGs Video Club you are on your own to use what I send you however you see fit.
Use this button to sign up for that and I'll see to it that you get your first three videos right away.

I hope to work with you. It gives my life purpose when I am helping others find what I've found. Let me show you. Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching