MS Paint

Many years ago, I discovered that I had a program on my lap top called MS Paint. I discovered it shortly before I made the switch to Apple and it is actually the only thing about the switchover that I miss.
This was my first one:
Sunset  

And this one was my second:

Freakin Roadside Man

I think those were the only times I attempted to do anything remotely realistic.  The rest are much more abstract, although they all mean something to me. I am tempted to explain each one, but I will refrain, and let the piece and its title tell you all you need to know. I will say that these next three all sort of have something to do with Environmentalism.
Father and Son
Thirsty Elephant Nightmare

Fire Sale
I'll group these next four together because they're inspired by places, real and fictional.
Stained Glass
Homemade 

Zekeville 

   
Tranquilico              


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching