Seattle to Anacortes

This morning I went to the ATM to get cash for the trip and a woman started playing with River. While I watched them play, the machine disbursed my money and then sucked it back in, but still showed a debit on my account. So I had to have the telling make me a special credit... to be honest, I don't know what they did, but I got a new ATM card and they told me the $400 was back in my account. So, that added about an hour to an already eventful morning.

To make a long morning, into a short story, we ended up hitting the road with a fully packed car by about 1:30pm.

We checked into the beautiful Ship Harbor Inn in Anacortes, WA
I unloaded the car into the room and realized I had brought way too much stuff. Staying one night in most locations for two and half months, it will get really old lugging all of the stuff I brought. I'm going to have to put some of the stuff I brought into "storage" in Thumper's boot and see if I can compress the rest of the stuff into fewer bags.

We drove into downtown Anacortes and walked around a bit.




I taught a small class in a cute studio. I'm glad my first gig was such a low key event. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing. I keep reminding myself to breathe and relax. And that every time I do one of these trips, the first two nights feel really awkward before we find our groove.

For lunch I had a bunch of raw spinach and lettuce, two hard boiled eggs, an avocado and a beet.
For dinner, I had some chicken thighs, pecans and cucumbers with peanut butter, apple cider vinegar and cayenne.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching