JAG and River Itinerary, Fall 2018

In October of 2017, as soon as I got home from my epic road trip, I took over the classes of a teacher who was leaving town, so I decided to stay in town to nurture these classes. I didn't take a trip in 2018 so I could spend the year in Seattle.

But then I was invited to participate in the Men of Nia event in StudioNia Santa Fe in October. Originally, I planned to fly there and only miss a minimal amount of my classes at home, but it proved to be difficult to organize the flight and someone to stay home with River. Eventually, I decided to drive. 

I figured a fairly direct route to Santa Fe and back could be pretty quick. As it turns out, I'll only need to take two weeks off from my classes.

So here's the schedule I worked out.

Friday, Oct 12
DRIVE: Seattle to Walla Walla
TEACH: Nia in Richland (Shelley)


Saturday, Oct 13
DRIVE: Walla Walla to Boise
TEACH: Nia in Boise (Britta)


Sunday, Oct 14
DRIVE: Boise to Woods Cross, UT

Monday, Oct 15
DRIVE: Woods Cross to Green River

Tuesday, Oct 16
DRIVE: Green River to Farmington

Wednesday, Oct 17
DRIVE: Farmington to Albuquerque
TEACH: Nia in Albuquerque (Erin)


Thursday, Oct 18
DRIVE: Albuquerque to Santa Fe

MEN OF NIA, Santa Fe
October 19- 21


Monday, Oct 22
DRIVE: Santa Fe to Farmington

Tuesday, Oct 23
DRIVE: Farmington to Green River
TEACH: Nia in Durango (Evonne)


Wednesday, Oct 24
DRIVE: Green River to Woods Cross

Thursday, Oct 25
DRIVE: Woods Cross to Boise

Friday, Oct 26
TEACH: AM Nia in Boise (Britta)
DRIVE: Boise to Moses Lake


Saturday, Oct 27
DRIVE: Moses Lake to Seattle
TEACH: Nia in Chelan (Gayle)
Sunday, Oct 28
My classes resume. Starting with...
GUEST TEACHER JENNIFER LUCERO-EARLE
teaching her Tori Amos routine at 10:30am
Jag's Class in Seattle
Tuesdays 6pm
Sundays 10:30am
Balance Studio
418 N 35th St. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching