Deep Stretching

I use a technique for increasing flexibility that I call Deep Stretching.

It involves putting my body into a position that I can relax into. The more I relax, the deeper the stretch gets.  I'm relying on gravity to do the stretch so I have to do no work.   In fact, the biggest challenge is to remain relaxed while my body experiences such a deep tissue stretch.

In this video I'm holding about 18 stretches for three minutes each.  I turned the camera on and let it run as I did my workout and then I went back later and recorded a voiceover, talking about what I'm doing.

Due to an injury, there are a couple of stretches that I'm unable to do, but I show them anyway so I can demonstrate a way to do your workouts even while injured.

You can download this 57 minute video here for only $9.  Or if you want more videos for less money, you can subscribe to JAG's Video Club and get three videos each month for only $13 monthly.

Use this button to purchase Deep Stretching.

If you're interested in JAG's Video Club, click here to read about that.


The following video is a short sampler that was posted on YouTube. It was compiled from clips of the Deep Stretching video. In the short video, I was focused on the movement of my dog while I tried to remain still. In the actual video, he really isn't moving all that much. I literally used every bit of his movement to put together this amusing compilation.  But I offer it here so you can view it and get an idea of the style, the lighting and the types of stretches you'll be seeing in the full length video.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats