Crazy Circuit

I do a specific workout for about a month and then I change it up, doing a different workout each month or so.

For July, I did a workout I called the Crazy Circuit. So called because I took six exercises and did them all, back-to-back for thirty seconds each without rest in between.  After that three minute cycle, I rested for a minute and repeated them again. I do this four or sometimes five times and that's my quick and dirty workout.

I posted a video of myself doing this workout, including a warm up and cool down. The warm up and cool down are both of the variety that I call "disorganized," meaning that there is no structure to them. In the warm up and cool down, I'm moving in a random way to achieve the desired result.

On YouTube I have posted a video, also taken in July, of me doing the same workout, but on a different day than what I have available for download.  But if you'd like to see a quick sample of the types of movements you'll be seeing, check out this short clip:


If you like that, you might be interested in getting the whole thing.  The Crazy Circuit video is just under 40 minutes and includes the disorganized warm up, the workout with a surprise twist at the end and a disorganized cool down.  I've recorded a voice over throughout the whole video.

This video can be purchased separately for only $9, or as part of a subscription to JAG's Video Club, entitling you to three videos per month for only $13 monthly.

To purchase Crazy Circuit, use this button.
 Once your payment is accepted by PayPal, you will be automatically directed to a page where you can view or download the Crazy Circuit video.

If you're interested in subscribing to JAG's Video Club, check out this page.

These videos are intended for entertainment. It is possible to work out along with me while watching these videos, but I am in no way suggesting that you do. I don't know you, so it wouldn't be responsible of me to do so. You will be using these videos at your own discretion.

If you are interested in getting more individualized instruction, you may want to hire me as a personal trainer, or commission me to make you a customized video.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or suggestions.


Comments

The Crazy Circuit video can be purchased immediately, but will be available for downloading beginning August 1.

Custom videos are $35.

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats