Looking Forward to 2015

Today marks the beginning of the 100 day countdown until I begin the Frankie Say Nia tour.

Which kind of freaks me out at this point, because it is not much more than a vague idea in my head.

But I gave myself until January 1 before I said I had to start writing anything down and contacting people. Until then, I am allowed to keep it all as a fantastic jumbled notion in my head. But I kind of want to start organizing it, so here it is. I'm going to spell it out for the first time.



It will begin on the first day of spring when I'll have a send-off event in Seattle and then make my way down the west coast (WA, OR, NV, CA) and across the desert (AZ, NM) turning around in Houston (TX) and heading back up through the mountains (CO, UT, WY, ID) and then back to Seattle for a little break in time for the summer solstice.

If I get my act together I might be able to put together a class or a series of classes in Seattle before I head back out again, which I plan to do after July 4.

Then I'm headed across the north (MT, ND/SD) to the lakes (MN, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, PA, NY) and the northeast (VT, NH) and then down the east coast (ME, MA, CT, NJ, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL) finishing with the trip from south Florida through the mid-west. (AL, MO, IO, NE) The final leg, through the Mountain zone all the way back home, could go many different ways depending on how the first part of the route ends up.

I definitely want to be out of the southeast before hurricane season. I'm hoping I can make it back to Seattle by the fall equinox.

And then, for the rest of the year, I am leaving it open for now, but could possibly head down the west coast one more time before hanging up my driving gloves for the winter once more.

Things will very likely shift and change as it comes to life, but it felt good to get that idea out of my head and into print. I'm looking forward to it. Can you tell?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching