INSANE discount on Personal Training

Hi. I recently had a crazy idea how to share my personal training with people at a super low cost. The more I thought about it, the less crazy it sounded until finally, I thought I'd share it with you now. This makes me super excited; I’m so glad I thought of it. So here goes....

Typically, my rates are $80/half hour for single session, or for a small package of sessions. I also work on a retainer basis; being available for as many sessions, phone calls and emails as the client needs for success in the program I’m prescribing. The monthly rate for that is $399, quarterly is $999 and to have my unlimited services for a whole year is $3600.

But now I am announcing my latest product, which is JAG Virtual Training. For the low price of $95, I will offer my unlimited support for a month. This can include phone calls and emails and possible even my creating personalized videos for you. It’s basically everything that I include in my standard personal training monthly support except for the in-person meetings. So by doing all of your training with me electronically, you save over $300 from my regular monthly rate.

This might be what Dad would have called “giving away the farm” but I want to do it and see how it works. So, for only $95 you could get my daily support for the whole month, if you need it. Or you can call me with a question three times a week. Or you can report into me after every meal.  Basically whatever type of support we decide is going to help you achieve your goals, we’ll do it. For a month.

It has been my experience that a month is long enough to make lasting changes in your lifestyle and to have them stick and become part of your life. They say it takes 21 days of repetition to develop an action into a habit. So we can utilize that time period to establish some good habits for you. Whatever you need.

I’m going to limit this offer to the first five people who respond. If the program seems to be beneficial to all parties involved, then I will extend the offer to more people.

So, if you’re interested in some quality training and instruction and some intensive support from an experienced and compassionate trainer, but haven’t been able to afford enough support to make it feasible, this might be your chance. Also, if you have a friend who is thinking of getting support from a professional, this might be a great gift.

To get started, simply send me an email telling me what your goals are and asking to participate in JAG Virtual Training. And we’ll take it from there.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you reach your goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching