What Do YOU Want to Read?

I’ve been preparing for my biggest road trip ever. The GOLDFINGER tour will take River and I into 40 Motel 6s in 31 US States and, as of today, 24 different Nia studios, with many more possibilities in the works. The trip will take a total of 72 days (or 9 1/2 weeks) starting the day after Easter, April 21, and getting us home on July 1. 











Putting it together has been so much fun. I am currently juggling dozens of conversations about setting up different gigs all across the USA and using GoogleMaps to explore drive times and terrain in territory I’d never given much attention to before. It’s a bit chaotic at this stage, but it’s worth it to see all the gears come into place. When I’m on the road everything runs smoothly, like a well-oiled machine, and I can kick back and enjoy the ride I’ve created.

I’m excited to meet so many new people, and to see some old and new friends again. River always seems to enjoy the adventure as well. 

And this trip affords an extra dimension in that we are still rehabilitating through half of it; officially, until Jun 12, which is three months after the surgery. So our stops at rest areas and our free time on the motel grounds will have a bit of progressive structure to it over first few weeks,


As in the past, I will keep a blog of our journey, but I was wondering about this....

What do you, reader, want to read about?

There is so much that goes on on these journeys that I am often overwhelmed at the idea of blogging about it. I put a lot of thought and time into it, so I want to be sure I spend the energy where it’s most appreciated. To that end, I’d like to ask for your comments.

Those of you that read and enjoy the travel blogs, let me know what you’d like to see and/or hear about and what you don’t care about. Help me tailor my writing so that we can all get the most enjoyment out of the trip and the blog as possible.  

You can leave comments here, or on Facebook, or send me private messages. Just let me know and I’ll take it all into consideration when I’m blogging. Thanks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've loved everything you've done before...I want to see pictures of you and River and the studios and the dancers and the landscapes and the roads and signs along the way. I want to read about YOUR adventure...how you're feeling, what your sensing, what you're eating, what River is eating. Need I say more? In other words, I want to read about every little tidbit that you're willing and have time to share. Pictures of studios and hosts and students are always fun to see. Perhaps, as you did before, some of your favorite views of the places (cities/towns) you're in.

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats