Welcome

So. My web designer (or, more accurately, web re-designer) James Donegan suggested I start a blog. I guess he thinks -- as you all clearly do -- that the world desperately needs to know what I'm up to every minute of every day. My thoughts. My opinions. My world views.

Or perhaps you just want to point and laugh. 

Either way, you're here, and that's what counts!

I will do my best in the days and weeks to come to keep things current. Often, this page will serve as my "what's up now" page -- so that I can get things online in a hurry without having to go into making edits on the site "proper."

Be sure to comment a lot, too. That way, I don't feel like I'm writing to the ether. 

And enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching