Transformation 2011 - Day 16

I started today out by finishing up the rest of the chicken I had roasted last night.  This was about 8:30am. Since I was without refrigeration, I knew I had to eat that bird as soon as possible. We ate both of the leg/thigh/back sections last night at dinner, so this morning, I had a full breast to eat.  Luckily it was a very small bird and it wasn’t too much food.
I don’t know if it was related to eating nothing but chicken for breakfast, but I started to feel a bit sleepy around 11 am.   It didn’t last, though.  By 12:15, I felt fine again.  
Then at 1:30, I heated up some black beans and had them with a sweet potato, cinnamon, salt and olive oil.  Really yummy.
I did my intense workout about two and a half hours after, so I was sure not to have any food in my stomach.
It went really well. I’m becoming much more masterful in the movements and able to move them more quickly and with more speed and control. And my breathing during the exertion is much more regular.  I made a video that shows how I’ve progressed since I started. I’ll show about ten seconds of each of my four intense workouts and hopefully you can see how I’m improving.


After my workout I had a mango and a brown rice protein drink. I also had a slice of Ezekiel bread with honey and peanut butter. This was about 4:45pm
At 7:30 I made a small New York steak with roasted broccoli and a salad with beets, black beans, avocado, walnuts and cheese drizzled with olive oil and bits of fresh ginger.
And later in the evening, I made myself a snack: two slices of Ezekiel bread with honey, walnuts and blueberries.  It reminded me of a kind of peanut butter sandwich that Fred Flintstone might eat.  The only drawback was that the blueberries kept falling out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching