Transformation 2011 - Day 20

Today was a rest day, although I did have a Nia class to teach in the morning.
I ate an apple and a glass of chia seed gel beforehand and I had tons of energy for class.
I got home at around 11:30 and after showering, I ate breakfast. I roasted sweet potatoes in coconut oil in the oven while I sizzled up some healthy turkey bacon and cubed zucchini. Then I put them all together like a hash and served it with two sunny-side up eggs on top.
Then, I did my show.  By the way, I haven’t mentioned this, but during the course of my show, while on stage, I always eat a few peanuts and drink a glass of grape juice. But I don’t believe that calories consumed on stage actually count, do they?  :)
For dinner I made a New York Strip steak and created a cilantro/cashew topping for it and served it with butternut squash, sauteed green bell pepper with pico de gallo and quinoa with a pat of butter.  And tonight I had a glass of red wine with dinner.
Later, while watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I snacked on goji berries and cashews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching