Nia in Lincoln

I woke up early so that I could have my coffee and allow for traffic before getting to the studio in Lincoln for an 8:30am class. I didn't hit much traffic and got there in plenty of time to feed River in the parking lot and get changed for class.

I'm always delighted by the group that Holly Nastasi has going on when I visit Lincoln. This is my third time, and it was Fantastic. 

After class Holly and Kami and River and I stopped at Bagels & Joe for some ... well what do you think, bagels and coffee. We chatted for a long time about Nia and life in general. 

I was going to pay a visit to the Sunken Gardens in Lincoln before heading back to Omaha. And I was also planning to stop at Platte River State Park which is in Louisville, NE, about midway between Lincoln and Omaha. But when I drove by the Sunken Gardens, I could see throngs of people, which detracted from it's appeal in my view, so I drove on by. 

As I was headed back east, I realized I was very tired and thought I'd be best off just skipping the park and heading back for a nap. I thought I could take this opportunity to catch up on my blogging, which I did. Both, nap and blog. And then went to the store to get River some food, fed him, fed myself and went to bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching