Transformation 2011 - Day 21

I started out today by making this video.  I’ve been looking forward to this because I’ve been seeing my body change and I was anxious to document just how much it has been changing.

The weird thing is that the video doesn’t show the changes as dramatically as you can see them in person.  And I’m also aware of the possibility that most people may not have developed the type of eye to see the change in my body from three weeks ago to today, because they are subtle and may require the expertise and experience of making assessments like these for a living. But still, with a discerning eye you can probably detect how my body is changing. I’m getting stronger and regaining my muscle tone and, at the same time, losing the fat gradually--as expected.  
I made a pot of garbanzo beans today and had made a batch of quinoa last night.  So, for breakfast this morning, I had a bowl of quinoa and chick peas with olive oil.  
Then, a few hours later, I made a light lunch of three sunny side up eggs on a bed of radicchio and cilantro. I had that with a glass of kefir.
For an early dinner I made a pork chop and steamed broccoli with half an avocado and a cup of quinoa.
Then I taught my Energy Flow class and went to a friends house for a while after that.
When I got home, I was hungry again and it was about ten pm.  I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich and a bowl of yogurt with diced pear, ground flaxseed and honey sprinkled with lots of cinnamon.
....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching