Transformation 2011 - Day 18

I woke up early today because I was expecting a grocery delivery. Fresh Direct said they’d be there between 6:30 and 8:00 am. But they didn’t arrive until 8:15, which cut into my workout time. But I still did my moderate workout as planned.
Even though I had to take a quick shower and leave immediately for the Body Tuning Studio, I still did my full relaxing corpse pose for two minutes at the end. It's so important to me. I love the feeling of being refreshed after a vigorous workout. If I don't do the corpse pose, I don't tend to feel as refreshed afterwards.
I had a glass of chia seed gel before my shower. And then afterwards, I ate an apple and an egg and a handful of almonds.
In Shmuel Tatz’ Body Tuning Studio today, I helped Dr Tatz tune up Marlo Thomas fresh from her trip to Barbados and not happy at all to be in this cold. 
When I was done Body Tuning for the day, I went into Whole Foods and partook of their healthy salad bar. This time I had beets and apples, quinoa with mixed vegetables and a turkey vegetable thing with chunks of brie and apple. It was really good actually, I’m not describing it well. Yum.
Then I saw a personal training client on the upper east side and afterwards had just enough time to come home and shower before heading to teach my Postural Restructuring class. After class I grabbed a Tuna Nicoise Salad and ate it in the green room before the show. 
After the show, I was famished and had a little bit of yogurt and a big bowl of oatmeal with lots of honey and a handful each of walnuts and goji berries and covered with cinnamon. 
...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching