Transformation 2011 - Day 7

I did a moderate workout today after my show, around 7pm. The whole thing takes 45 minutes from beginning to end. I kept the intensity in check and plan to go a bit more hard core tomorrow. I played around with my technique and spent my energy perfecting each of the six movements I’m using. 
Today, I was back to my healthy eating habits. I woke up and started my day at 8:00am with a glass of chia seed gel and some walnuts and blueberries.
For lunch at noon, I sauteed some carrots and zucchini and the rest of the chicken breast in olive oil. I added some lemon herb seasoning spice and two eggs. 
I had a three o’ clock matinee, so i brought a bag of walnuts and blueberries to eat back stage around four, when I felt hungry. 
After my workout, I had a chicken breast on mixed baby green salad with some sliced tomatoes around 8:00pm.
I was hungry again at 10:00pm, so I ate a couple handfuls of walnuts and a hard boiled egg. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats