Tribute to Jack LaLanne (1914-2011)

This morning I woke up to some bad news. I learned that my childhood idol, Jack LaLanne finally shuffled off this mortal coil.  He died at the ripe old age of 96.  And at 96 he was still going strong and more fit than many people half his age.  His words of encouragement have helped form me into who I am today.
I want to share some clips from his old TV show.  I used to get up early and watch this show before school.  I don’t know how many of my friends, or how many third grade kids at all, were doing this kind of thing, but as you undoubtedly know by now, I’m really into this kind of stuff.
So here are a few clips from his show.   








REST IN PEACE, JACK.  You were one of a kind. I’m sure you made a significant difference in many people’s lives and I’m proud to be carrying the torch from here.

Here is a link to Jack's website

...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Night Sweats