Transformation 2011 - Day 24

For breakfast this morning, I cut up half a cantaloupe and had it with a bowl of oatmeal with goji berries and two slices of nitrate and preservative free, uncured turkey bacon from Applegate Organics.
This is much healthier alternative to standard bacon which is heavily salted and cured with chemicals and a hefty dose of preservatives.
This kept me satisfied all day, until I got home and had lunch around two pm.
I had an apple with peanut butter on it, and a handful of almonds and a chicken breast leftover from the other night. 

For dinner, I made a big flank steak which I had a few slices of with a half of a steamed butternut squash and sliced avocado.
Then, later, after my show, I had a bowl of Navy Bean soup and a stalk of celery with some avocado/spinach dip. And a bowl of yogurt and a handful of almonds.
My shoulder is still on the mend. I did my yoga flow today and I’ll do it again tomorrow. I’ll do a bit of a longer flow and amp the intensity up just slightly.  Then, the next day, Saturday, I’ll start my cycle with the moderate workout and get back on track from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Purist

Routines From the Vault

Nude Stretching